Burning Soul.

Not a single heart is meant to stay broken forever. Broken hearts are just another reason why we go in search of love or why we don't go for searching at all. I say, you should go. You have to put yourself out there because you have to find love for no one else but you. The thing is, when your heart is shattered into pieces, when the pain is unbearable.. You always find a way. A way to get yourself out of that misery, a way to make your heart stronger, a way to be new version of you. You build your walls higher than before. One brick at a time and those bricks represent all those tears your eyes lost, all those heart aches and everything that made you feel lost in the first place. But no matter how high you build your walls, there is always that one person which can make those walls disappear just after looking in your eyes. And trust me, you wouldn't think twice to let it all fall down to the ground... Even if he is the reason why you had your guards up. Because he, my darling, is the only one who can calm your burning soul.

                 BURNING SOUL

We fell in love,
We made promises.

We smiled, we cried,
You & I had so many memories.

Along the way,
We faced too many twists and turns.

But we had each other,
And that was only thing that mattered.

Now we are here,
Ready to say goodbyes.

We knew it was wrong,
Still, we tried hard to make it right.

It's okay you said,
Guess it wasn't meant to be.

But then why my heart was screaming your name,
Instead of running away from it?

I'll have nothing to lose,
Once I let you go.

We'll find each other again,
Those words you said calmed my burning soul.

Comments

  1. Very nice heart touching lines......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Very Heart Touching Lines. I think this is best Para

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved this blog the most then all other stuff because it expresses the reality going on in our locality as well as in the world thx for sharing ur feelings it means a lot for me thx ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 2023...

The One that Got Away...