Him...

You know everyone has their moment of weakness... Where they feel their heart breaking.. Where all voices around them just disappear and the voice inside keeps getting higher. Screaming and fighting for something that's not worth those tears, those protests.. I remember the time I had one of those moments.. At that time, I wasn't crying nor I was angry.. I was hurt, I was numb. I guess, I was naive.

Some truths are better left unsaid. Because even if telling those to someone will make you feel relieved.. There still are some chances that the person whom you told all your truths, your secrets can backfire you. And lies... Well, who doesn't lie? Even me, right now telling you all this stuff.. I know I'm hiding something big behind each and every small word. And only I am able to figure it out.. No one else.

Alright, so back to my hurtful yet memorable moment, I think at that time I was lost within myself, I was scared to accept the reality... I assume I was just afraid to try. I was walking in some cold dark forest with no hope of seeing the light and feeling the warmth of sun.. I thought I'm going to give up on myself, I thought this is the end, I was so close to stop fighting but then... That's when I met him. You know, people say 'Best things happen at an unexpected time'... Well, meeting him was certainly the most amazing, beautiful yet thrilling thing I've ever came across to.. He was the only person in my life I can feel so close to even if we are so far away, even if he never really knew me well...

I won't be wrong if I say that he was my Savior. The first and only thing I wanted that time, I needed that time.. To be more specific, he wasn't fighting my battles, he was not my knight in shining armor... He was my sword & shield.. Making me realise that I have to fight my own battles, making me realise that giving up is not on my list and if I ever feel like that, I knew that he will be with me...

He was my everything. He still is and always will. Because no matter how many times people have tried to deny the fact that he will always own my heart, no matter how many times they've lied to me about the real him... I never believed them. Because I saw something in him which they never will... And I won't even try to tell them that.. 'cause I know its not going to change a thing, 'cause its just one of those Unsaid truths, how no one will ever make me feel the way he did...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Burning Soul.

Two Different Worlds...

Dear 2023...